No, using an agency doesn’t make it legal. For that tidbit and more, check out MalkinLaw’s principal attorney’s latest for SevenFifty Daily here.
Experienced And Knowledgeable With Both The Alcohol beverage Industry And The Law
Does Using A Third Party Make It Legal?
by Malkin Law, P.A. | Aug 27, 2019 | alcohol beverage law, Beer, Craft Spirits, Lawsuits, Litigation, Three Tier System, Tied House, Trade Practice, TTB
- Will bistro that served alcohol appeal court ruling?
- Legal Lingo (or How to Not Get Screwed) – Ryan Malkin joins podcast to talk liquor laws
- What are the startup costs for a brewery?
- TTB Offer In Compromise Re: Office Space
- Ryan Malkin on Business of Drinks Podcast: Legal Lingo (or How to Not Get Screwed)
About the Blog
The foregoing was prepared as general information. It is not meant to provide legal advice granting any specific matter and should not be acted upon without professional counsel. If you have questions or require additional information regarding these or other related matters, please contact Malkin Law, P.A. This material may be considered attorney advertising under certain rules of professional conduct.