Sales of “craft spirits” are up. In fact, sales of American “craft spirits” were up 50% last year, according to GuestMetrics. But what exactly is a “craft spirit”? I provide an analysis and offer explanations from various industry members in the February 2015 issue of Beverage Media.
Experienced And Knowledgeable With Both The Alcohol beverage Industry And The Law
What is “Craft”?
by Malkin Law, P.A. | Feb 3, 2015 | alcohol beverage law, Beverage Media, Craft Spirits, Litigation
- Will bistro that served alcohol appeal court ruling?
- Legal Lingo (or How to Not Get Screwed) – Ryan Malkin joins podcast to talk liquor laws
- What are the startup costs for a brewery?
- TTB Offer In Compromise Re: Office Space
- Ryan Malkin on Business of Drinks Podcast: Legal Lingo (or How to Not Get Screwed)
About the Blog
The foregoing was prepared as general information. It is not meant to provide legal advice granting any specific matter and should not be acted upon without professional counsel. If you have questions or require additional information regarding these or other related matters, please contact Malkin Law, P.A. This material may be considered attorney advertising under certain rules of professional conduct.